[PatternFly] Agenda for tomorrow's PatternFly-Next demo

Our second PatternFly Next demo is tomorrow at 11am EDT. This meeting is dedicated to updating the community on all the activity happening for our next major release. Updates are every other Tuesday, and alternate between 9am and 11am to accommodate different time zones. Tomorrow's agenda includes:
  • Visual Design
    • Aligning with Red Hat brand - Kyle Baker and Libby Levi
    • Login - Michael Celedonia
  • CSS
    • Global variables and guidelines - Andrés Galante, Matt Carleton
    • Theme colors - Matt Carleton
    • Layouts
      • Grid - Matt Nolting
      • Page Layout - Dana Gutride
      • More layouts - Sarah Rambacher
  • PR improvement demo - Dana Gutride
If you are not on the invite and would like to be added, reach out to me. The meeting will be recorded and posted on the PatternFly YouTube channel, in case you cannot make it.

--
Leslie Hinson
PatternFly Lead, UXD