[PatternFly] Browser support update

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed May 23 06:28:08 UTC 2018

On 23 May 2018 at 08:21, Guillaume Vincent <gvincent at redhat.com> wrote:

> @stian,
> IMO the first thing to do is to encourage users to use a recent browser,
> especially if they use tools that affect the security of their users.
> And see if the number decrease.

If we where only talking about direct Keycloak users there wouldn't be a
problem. However, we are talking about users of our users. Keycloak
provides login and account management pages on behalf of application
developers and as such will be exposed to "regular" folks that do not
always upgrade. Often public facing websites (for example https://zwift.com/
uses Keycloak).

I believe that makes us different to most other projects within Red Hat.