Re: [PatternFly] Newbie question

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 10:07 AM <tom quarendon net> wrote:
> It's true that there are some patterns
> listed on the site that don't have corresponding code samples or JS
> framework components. Tour happens to be one of them. Hopefully the design
> documentation will provide some guidance on how to implement this.

OK, thanks. I guess I was confused by the screen shots, which must be a screen shot of something, rather than a photoshopped picture.
Thanks for the info though.

Specifically for the tour component, we played around with react based solution at  https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5946, this might add the JS part (react based) but AFAIU it wasn't aligned with PF design yet. please let us know if you do progress on that as I'm sure its useful for multiple projects...