[PatternFly] PatternFly React timeline?

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 20:07:13 UTC 2018

There is currently a PR up for the Dual List Selector [1] thanks to Ron
Lavi! I think this one is close to getting merged.

As for drag and drop, any interest in contributing this one? We don't
currently have a timeline for it on our end nor am I aware of anyone
looking to contribute this one, but good to be discussing it here to make
sure!

[1] https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/pull/395

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM Shawn Iwinski <siwinski at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello --
>
> I am looking to integrate PatternFly React into a Red Hat internal project
> but I have found that the main "components" I need [1][2] are not available
> in the React port of PatternFly (or at least I could not find them in the
> Storybook site [3]).  Is there a timeline for PatternFly React specifically
> around when base/core PatternFly "components" will be ported to PatternFly
> React?
>
> [1] Drag and drop table rows:
> https://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/forms-and-controls/drag-and-drop/
> [2] Dual list selector:
> https://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/forms-and-controls/dual-list-selector/#design
> [3] https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/gh-pages/index.html
>
> --
> Shawn Iwinski
> Principal Software Applications Engineer
> IT Legal & Marketing
> Red Hat, Inc.
> siwinski at redhat.com
> IRC: siwinski