[PatternFly] Business Services--ACA Winter Conference

Nancy Perez cynthia.coleman at tradenexpos.com
Fri Jan 11 22:03:06 UTC 2019

 Business Services--ACA Winter Conference

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I see that your company will be participating in the ACA Winter
Conference to be held from 11-15 Jan 2019, New Orleans, USA.

So am reaching out to you to check if you'd be interested in acquiring
a list of visitors who will be attending the event to increase your
customer base.

We are confident our service will bring positive growth to your
business and increase your revenue. We would be happy to assist your
organization to reach its financial goals.

Please reply in positive for pricing details.

Warm Regards,

Nancy Perez
 Marketing Executive | Tradenexpo
 42 Edison | NJ | 08820
 Email:  nancy.perez at tadenexpos.com

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as
'unsubscribe' or Unsubscribe
http://wb-tne11.tradenexpos.com/mw/index.php/lists/tr813br9el3f0/unsubscribe/ah174vpbxh565/vk46746rc2c48.