Re: [perl-rpm-list] RPM.pm on Mandrake

  Sean> I have installed RPM.pm on Mandrake 7.2.  One of the tests fails,
  Sean> which is the one trying to figure out which package
  Sean> '/sbin/installkernel' is in, as on Mandrake it is not in 'kernel',
  Sean> but in 'initscripts'.

This causes some other problems, as well. I am trying to find a better way
to create the test in question a little more generically at run-time, to
avoid problems like these while still effectively exercising the code
itself.

Randy
Randy J. Ray     | Buy a copy of a baby naming book and you'll never be at a
rjray redhat com | loss for variable names. Fred is a wonderful name, and easy
+1 408 543-9482  | to type. --Roedy Green, "How To Write Unmaintainable Code"