Re: New to the list

This is getting very exciting - the race for a better linux threads. I had pegged intel in support of NGPT but now they are in NPTL too. Suspense ensues.

Just a little comic relief, don't mind me.

Aron

Abbas, Mohamed wrote:
Hi I am new to this list and I would like to know if you have to-do list for
this project? I would like to participate in this list.
Area of interest:
1- Make sure NPTL is POSIX compliant.
2- Support for real-time threading.
Thanks
Mohamed

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.