Re: HOWTO: running vmware on phoebe

On Sunday 09 February 2003 11:52 pm, Anthony Joseph Seward scribbled in crayon
on a yellow legal pad:
> > > I've attached an SRPM
> >
> > That's pretty irresponsible.
>
> Why?

I would assume that he meant posting an attachment, although at 10k, it's
smaller than other posts. If he was commenting on wasting bandwidth, his
brevity has a certain irony in it.

If he was commenting on making things run suid root, well . . . It's a fix, a
kludge, a hack to a closed-source application to enable it to run.

I can't seem to get vmnet module to compile in VMware 3.2.0-2230.

--
Hoyt
http://www.maximumhoyt.com

Run with scissors.