who's a little piggy? MOZILLA-MAIL, that's who!

*Grrrrrrrrrr*!!! I've been editing just three emails to my family, and
it's taken me from just after 1:30 pm till now 5:00 pm to do so in mozilla-mail.
I saved the original message as a draft, with the intention of breaking it into
three smaller messages, since many of my relatives are on dialup.
Can you imagine? Moz starts up around 7.8 Mb. and then BLOOOOATS
up to a magnificently impressive 85 Megs!!! <*arrrGGGGGHHH*>

Elton +<</ < ---- extremely pissed off penguin!!!