Re: 20 minutes with Phoebe3 were enough to find a number of bugs

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 14:56, Tino Meinen wrote:
> When the newly bought computer is powered on by the user, It is then
> presented with the firstboot screen, at which time they can add their
> own user-account.

Okay good point for having firstboot out there...thats a pretty
convincing argument to me to have seperated out...the dream of preloaded
retail redhat boxen staring back at you from every electronics section
of every store in America.  I'm too use to having to obliterate
preinstalled Windows with my redhat install to dream so daringly.

-jef