Re: ...just two things

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 04:34, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2003 19:57:00 +0000, Bart Kalita wrote:
> > ...but,
> >
> > 1. Program called Photo Pic 5.1 ( www.photodex.com ) stoped running in
> > Phoebe 3, it was running fine on Phoebe 1 and now comes up with
> > segmentation error every time I try to run it.

Depsnding on what he wants to do in graphics, he can get something as
simple as gthumb, to more elaborate applications. My recommendation:
Visit kdd.org and gnome.org and browse through their large listings of
graphics apps. In addition, do a google search for "linux graphics".

Elton        C)8`>/     <----- penguin wearing a derby.