Re: before the next beta comes out ..

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 23:52, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
<snip>
not necessarily dangerous from memory each release had its own bugzilla
you should know what release you are running if you forget you can
always run rpm -q redhat-release or cat /etc/redhat-release that will
give you your version you are currently running.  i was assuming that
posts to the mailing list would assume that the latest beta is being run
if its not the user should check first to see if the bug has
subsequently been fixed in a newer release. hence the user should be
running the latest beta.

Dennis