Re: is this list *that* quiet, or is my ISP losing my mail (again)??

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Jack Bowling wrote:

> ** Reply to message from Elton Woo <elwoo videotron ca> on Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:31:29 -0500
>

> > I have received no messages from the list since Saturday (18
> > Jan.)
> > until the one posting by Trond Eivind Glomsrød today ---
> > " Re: Tux Racer: "stuttering' (Logitech Optical Wheel) mouse".
> >
> >              ... is the list *this* quiet, or is my ISP losing my mail?
>

> Elton - Phoebe 2 with a burn date of Jan 16 is available as of this time on the RH ftp site. I just checked.

I've been downloading for some hours (isn't ADSL wonderful? Such a joy
after years of a modem). Most sources, including RH, were still locked
down when I started.

I did see some files at RH; seems I still need two boot disks for any
network install;-((

--

John