Restoring the RHN Alert Icon?

Title: Restoring the RHN Alert Icon?
Dear Fellow Phoebe Patrons,

This is a trivial questions but a necessary one just the same. I have removed the Red Hat Network Alert Icon from my default panel. I did this because it was strangely corrupted for some reason. It had 3 little blue icons and 3 sets of authentication keys. I removed it from the panel thinking it would be very easy to add it back. BUT... When I right click on the panel an go to <Add to Panel: Launcher from menu: System Tools: Red Hat Network Alert Icon> it adds a distorted over scaled green “applet-busy.png” icon which does absolutely nothing.

I want to restore the original RHN Alert Icon which is dynamic and automatically searches my system to make sure it’s up-to-date.  This feature is especially helpful for beta software testers like all of us.

If anyone knows how to restore this feature I’d really appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Adam Scarcella =)