Piranha & samba

Hello list members,

We are about to set up a solution using piranha running under RedHat
Linux 6.2 to enable fail over services for a file server "cluster" with
samba as main application. Before we commit totally, it would be
interesting to hear if somebody has tried this before (we like
inventing wheels, but only if no round ones are to be found ...). In
the docs we have trawled the Internet for, we have not seen anything
about this particular combination. Any comments would be appreciated.

Best regards and merry Christmas,

Ragnar Wisløff
LinuxLabs AS