Cluster don't work good when Sendmail service is included in Piranha

kawaljeet singh chadha kawaljeet_singh at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 28 12:32:03 UTC 2004

 This can happen only if one machine thinks the services are not running on the other machine. So, some condition is failing on both the machine.. Hence.. the services are toggling...
 Kindly, attach the logs in /var/log/messages.. The messages will state the reason for the failure.. Also very that.. the syslogd is running on ur system.
 Thanx,
 kawaljeet.

  -- kawaljeet singh chadha

A thing of beauty is joy a forever ...