Piranha hangs

Ritesh Agrawal ritesh.a at net4india.net
Tue May 24 13:32:46 UTC 2005

Hi ,

~ Now my loadbalancer is working fine with same hardware and same
configurations , i just boot the server in single proccesor kernel image
instead of SMP kernel image .

my all real servers working fine...
it means 'pulse' daemon do not working fine with smp kernel image....
i don't know what the exact reason behind it.
plz help me to findout proper reason.

Thanks for your help
Regards
Ritesh