Pulse Reload configuration problem

rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:55:45 UTC 2007

Just wondering, if you are only servicing web servers, why would
restarting it be an issue?  I have restarted pulse with other protocols,
and it is quick enough to resume the session, i.e. the keepalive on ssh,
telnet, and other IP connections.  Once in a while (usually from a
misconfiguration), you might lose client connection because of the
timing.