Pulse Reload configuration problem

Michael Geraghty Michael.Geraghty at cognotec.com
Wed Nov 14 15:08:17 UTC 2007

Sorry - I meant 'service pulse reload' - this seems to work and re reads
the lvs.cfg file as the messages file reads ...

Nov 14 14:45:45 lvsrt1 lvs[1243]: rereading configuration file

Nov 14 14:45:45 lvsrt1 pulse: pulse -HUP succeeded

But, the new configuration / nanny procs do not get started

Only 'service pulse restart' works