proposed changes to lvsd, nanny, pulse: seeking advice

Dan Yocum yocum at fnal.gov
Tue Jul 20 11:06:06 UTC 2010

Fred,

Submit bugs and patches using the Bugzilla interface:

  http://bugzilla.redhat.com.

I reported the issue about all nannies unexpectedly exiting if all Real
Servers (for a particular service) are unavailable.  There's a patch in
bugzilla, but to my knowledge it hasn't made it into TOT.  That was over
2 years ago.

Dan