[Pki-devel] problem compiling pki-utils

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 23:18:33 UTC 2010

Hello.

I'm trying to build pki-utils on my Gentoo linux. And I cannot compile
pki-utils because I'm getting error:

[javac] /var/tmp/portage/app-pki/pki-util-1.3.1/work/pki-util-1.3.1/src/com/netscape/cmsutil/crypto/CryptoUtil.java:155: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol  : class Usage
[javac] location: class org.mozilla.jss.crypto.KeyPairGeneratorSpi
[javac]
        org.mozilla.jss.crypto.KeyPairGeneratorSpi.Usage[] usage_mask)

So I see that you have used special jss version with additional classes
such as Usage class.

I want to ask where could I get pathes from? Or maybe I've done something wrong.

I've taken pki from: http://pki.fedoraproject.org/pki/sources/pki-util/pki-util-1.3.1.tar.gz
and used jss-4.3 from: cvs-mirror.mozilla.org

--
Best regards
    Alexander V Vershilov