[Pki-devel] "PKI Subsystem Configuration" help (RD at WoSign)

wosign .cn wosign.cn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 02:31:48 UTC 2010

Hi, all,
   I am trying to install Dogtag Certificate System, but at the
"PKI Subsystem Configuration", we have the problem at step: "Creat e a New
Securit y Domain", whatever we enter, it display error "$errorString", and
if we choose the "*Join an Existing Security Domain *", it display error
"org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The   string "--" is not permitted within
comments.
Maybe some components or configure is error, but I setup and configure pki
subsystem(include Requirements and runtime tool) by the site:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Install_Guide ,

the infomation of my configure and environment:

hostname: wotestca.com
step 1:
Starting pki-ca:                                           [OK]
pki-ca (pid 2817) is running ...
    'pki-ca' must still be CONFIGURED!
    (see /var/log/pki-ca-install.log)
Before proceeding with the configuration, make sure
the firewall settings of this machine permit proper
access to this subsystem.
Please start the configuration by accessing:
https://wotestca.com
:9445/ca/admin/console/config/login?pin=HPQkcbu71yCYkSpJg6Qz<https://wosignfedora:9445/ca/admin/console/config/login?pin=HPQkcbu71yCYkSpJg6Qz>
After configuration, the server can be operated by the command:
    /sbin/service pki-cad restart pki-ca

step 2:
open : "https://wotestca.com
:9445/ca/admin/console/config/login?pin=HPQkcbu71yCYkSpJg6Qz<https://wofedora:9445/ca/admin/console/config/login?pin=HPQkcbu71yCYkSpJg6Qz>
"
to CA Setup Wizard

step 3:
     choose* "Create a New Security Domain", * enter " testwosecdomain"  and
click "NEXT>" button,
return errror"Invalid characters found in Security Domain Name
testwosecdomain. Valid characters are A-Z, a-z, 0-9, dash and space"

    choose "*Join an Existing Security Domain *" ,
if enter "https://wotestca.com:9445 <https://wofedora:9445/>"
return error "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The string "--" is not
permitted within comments"

if enter" https://wotestca.com:9443" or " https://wotestca.com:9446"
return error "Illegal SSL Admin HTTPS url value for the security domain "

check the directory server:
#service dirsrv status
#dirsrv  testca (pid 3342) is running......

So, we can't go on, please tell me what's the problem, and how to   do?
thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,
jeff