[Pki-devel] Public access and archiving of Red Hat mailing lists [redhat.com #9145767]

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 21:06:31 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,

Both pki-user and pki-devel are active mailing lists for subscribers.  I
do not see issues with people reading and archiving them.  However, in
the past, we have had accounts signed up and spam the aliases, for those
we discovered that they don't go away just by removing them from the
list, we had to ban them.
If there is a better way to handle these, please advise.

thanks,
Christina