[Pki-users] CMC enrolment

Sam Morrison sam at vpac.org
Tue Apr 29 01:00:49 UTC 2008

I have an application that generates certificates using CMC to talk to
a CA server. I read that Dogtag supports CMC so I have downloaded and
installed it.
Problem I have is that I have no idea how to get my application and
Dogtag CA to talk. (and that I am just learning what CMC actually is!)
My application has an RFC2797 compliant CMC client and to configure it
I need to enter the url of the CA and some java keystore files.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam Morrison

Systems Administrator
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
110 Victoria St.
Carlton South, VIC, 3053
Australia
Phone: +61 3 9925 8372