[Pki-users] PKI RA cannot find Security Modules

Jack Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 23:25:07 UTC 2008

Ebbe:

I will have to check with team mates on the exact time of fix for this.
It is possible the fix is already in the tree, for which a compile of
the proper component may work.

As for a workaround nss-tools, try this:

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/fedora/8/i386/nss-tools-3.11.7-10.fc8.i386.html

Download the rpm above on the F8 box.
su
rpm -ev --nodeps nss-tools

Find your dowload:

rpm -ihv nss-tools-3.11.7-10.fc8.i386.html