[Pki-users] ESC Format / Enroll Error

Zach Casper zach.casper at envieta.com
Tue Dec 23 18:59:40 UTC 2008

Tps-debug log shows the following:
RA_Format_Processor::Process - applet upgrade failed

Tps-error log show the following:
RA_Processor::SetupSecureChannel - Failed to create a secure channel 0-
potentially due to an RA/TKS key mismatch or differing RA/TKS key versions.
RA_Processor::UpgradeApplet -0 channel create failure
And a series of Bad Response when trying to SelectApplet or GetStatus

zach