[Pki-users] Help with Dogtag

Stephen Hamilton stephen.hamilton at us.army.mil
Thu May 29 20:38:56 UTC 2008

I just recently installed dogtag on my Fedora 9 system and I've gotten
nearly all of it working, except for one module that seems to crash the
http-worker process.  After copying some jar's, editing a Modutil.pm to
remove a syntax error, I have singled this error down to one
thing--loading of the mod_tps.so in the pki-tps httpd.conf file.  I can
comment this out and get TPS to work, but I get stuck on the security
modules page in the config wizard with it not finding any, or only
finding ones in the Other.  The next button keeps me on this page.

Any help would be appreciated.  Also, any ideas on how to load a cert
onto an Axalto 64kv2 card without loading dogtag would be just as
helpful--I feel like I'm reinventing the wheel just trying to get some
certs on a new card.  I've gotten an old muscle applet loaded on the
card, and most recently have the coolkey applet loaded, and ESC is
recognizing it as a new card, hence why I'm loading dogtag to register
it.

Thanks in advance.
Stephen