[Pki-users] RE: Failing to install directory server on Fedora9-live USB-stick using the Data Persistence option.

Ebbe Hansen ehansen at spyrus.com
Sat May 31 00:39:40 UTC 2008

I finally succeeded getting a Fedora Directory service installed on a
"persistent"  Fedora9 USB drive (DNS lookup issues caused previous
reported startup problem).

I am now attempting to install the DogTag PKI package on the USB drive
using  'yum' -- but is prevented to do so - apparently a PKI repository
for Fedora9 has not yet been built.

Any suggestions? Should I may attempt a manual "piecemeal" type
installation of individual PKI-RPM packages - if I knew the
dependency-sequence, such task may be easier? Even if successful with
such "piecemeal" installation, I assume there is no guarantee the
Fedora8 built DogTag PKI system will "behave" properly under Fedora9!

When can I expect a Fedora9 version of the DogTag PKI to become
available?

E. Hansen @ SPYRUS

  _____