[Pki-users] error -12271 trying to ESC connect to TPS

Ebbe Hansen ehansen at spyrus.com
Tue Nov 25 19:32:29 UTC 2008

If I do not have a certificate in my cert-store issued by the RedHat CA
(ESC running on windows-XP) the browser (IE) indicates "The page cannot
be displayed"

The server is a "straight" RadHat 7.3 PKI installation with latest
FireFox installed. Could FireFox have changed come of the original
RedHat 7.3 SSL libraries?

Ebbe