[Pki-users] Certificate Authority fixes

Adewumi, Julius-p99373 Julius.Adewumi at gdc4s.com
Tue Oct 7 20:14:47 UTC 2008

FYI only:  About RedHat Certificate Systems 7.3
         I was having problems configuring DRM, TKS etc after CA was
configured.  Problems like Error Code
SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL, and in the logfile  of CA:
CASigningUnit: Object not found. Error org.mozilla.jss.crypto
ObjectNotFoundException.

I decided to go to redhat.com and download all pertinent patches and
updates in their "erratta".  Both for firefox browser being used and for
CA.  After the installs and upgrades,  I was able to smoothly create new
instances and configure the
Subsystems DRM, TKS, TPS.
         So, the lesson I learn:  don't bet on the CD you are delivered,
new updates and fixes could be online within weeks
after the CD was shipped in this business.

Thanks RedHat.

Julius Adewumi