[Pki-users] load balancers

I'd like to put some load balancers in front of a set of TPS instances (acting as a single virtual TPS) and in front of the CAs that would issue the actual certs. The balancers would be more for reliability and uptime than performance. Are there any limitations I need to know about? Is it possible to have multiple TPS instances talk to a single TKS instance?
/B