Re: [Pki-users] load balancers

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Christina Fu <cfu redhat com> wrote:
I'd like to put some load balancers in front of a set of TPS instances (acting as a single virtual TPS) and in front of the CAs that would issue the actual certs.  The balancers would be more for reliability and uptime than performance.
Are there any limitations I need to know about?  Is it possible to have multiple TPS instances talk to a single TKS instance? /B