[Pki-users] Dogtag Installation on FC6

Rashmi Pawar rashmeepawar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:12:01 UTC 2009

Hi

I am new to the Dogtag Certificate system. I have to install the dogtag
certificate system on fedora core 6. I would appreciate help from pki-users
who have successfully installed and are runing dogtag certificate system on
linux.
I read the explanantion on dogtag on
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Main_Page yet I have some questions
before starting the installation. Following are the questions:

1. Do I have to install and run Apache service on the system on which I am
going to implement dogtag?
2. I am confused about the configuration of all the PKI subsystems like
CA,RA,DRM...etc. In the http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Main_Page the
configuration of all subsyems is given but I dont understand from where do I
get the configuration URL for each subsystem.
3. I have to integrate the setup with Checkpoint, so need steps on the
integration.

I would appreciate if someone who has implemented dogtag would provide me
easy steps to install dogtag on fedora core 6.

Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi