[Pki-users] Problem with install RA (pki-ra)

Rafał Kamiński rafal.kaminski at blstream.com
Tue Dec 1 10:37:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I installed two Fedora and two pki-ca. Pki-ca works great, and pki-ca1
which is clone on pki-ca works great two.

Now I want to install pki-ra to use it with pki-ca1.

Installation is compleat, but i have problem with configuration.

First site - click Next.

Second site - Join an Existing Security Domain and write
https://pki-ca1:9445. Click Next.

Third site - show me Certificate Chain. Click Next. And

I see:

---
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you at example.com and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

---

And in pki-ra.log:

---
[Tue Dec 01 05:36:08 2009] [error] [client 192.168.6.243] Could not find
httpd.xml in /usr/sbin/ at
/var/lib/pki-ra/lib/perl/PKI/RA/DisplayCertChainPanel.pm line 228\n,
referer: https://ra.vpn.ca:12890/ra/admin/console/config/wizard
---

I can't find anywhere that file - httpd.xml

Can somebody help me? Why does it happens?

Br,

Rafal K