[Pki-users] file publishing question

Brown, Chris cjbrown at mitre.org
Thu Feb 26 19:57:55 UTC 2009

I set up a new Publisher that is supposed to write the CRL to the /tmp
directory.  I was going to then going to use a cron job to move it to a web
server.  The publisher job does not seem to be firing and I don't see
anything in the logs referring to it (except when the CA is started).  Has
anyone successfully used a file publisher?  Here is the config:

ca.publish.publisher.instance.webServerPub.crlLinkExt=

ca.publish.publisher.instance.webServerPub.directory=/tmp

ca.publish.publisher.instance.webServerPub.latestCrlLink=true

ca.publish.publisher.instance.webServerPub.pluginName=FileBasedPublisher

ca.publish.publisher.instance.webServerPub.Filename.b64=true

ca.publish.publisher.instance.webServerPub.Filename.der=true

Thanks