RE: [Pki-users] any suggestion for get going with pki-tps in dogtag

Have you installed, initialized and restarted each Dogtag subsystem in the order they appear on the wiki?

Subsequent subsystems rely on certificates created prior to its installation.

Also – check your versions of mod_nss and nss – it will not work if you are using NSS 3.12 or later or MOD_NSS 1.0.7-3 or later. That is if you are using the prebuilt packages on the Dogtag wiki for Fedora 8 installation.  I believe if you build locally from most recent source for 8, 9 or 10 it is ok.

Hope this helps.

Zach Casper

Lead Engineer

Envieta, LLC