[pki-users] Error cloning CA

Mike Mercier mmercier at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:17:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I (once again) recreated the replication agreement, after initializing
the agreement things seemed to go fine.
I double checked the dse.ldif on both ends and all replication
agreements point to the correct place.

I now see (on both ends) the following message:

NSMMReplicationPlugin - repl_set_mtn_referrals: could not set
referrals for replica dc=<dc>: 1

Any ideas, or should I post this to the directory-users list?

Thanks,
Mike