[Pki-users] Authentication using ldap

Rashmi Pawar rashmeepawar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:02:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have installed and configured the pki subsytems. I need to configure it
for user authentication using fedora directory server installed on the same
system. However in current environment all the user information is stored
on Windows Active Directory server and also the authentication is being done
by existing Windows AD server.

In the console for administrator configuration: #pkiconsole https:
server.example.com:9445/ca    I searched if i could enter the information of
the AD server (that holds user information, that checks if user is valid) in
"Authentication" section of the console but did not find one.

I need to provide Windows ADS information in the authentication section of
console, where do I provide the same?, or is there any other way for
authenticating users as the user information is based on another system
(Windows AD Server)?

Thanks
Rashmi