[Pki-users] Questions on customizing certificate profiles

Veale, Sean sean.veale at gdc4s.com
Tue Apr 6 18:36:35 UTC 2010

I think the original self-signed cert is created when pkicreate is run,
but the actual set of profiles used during the wizard is the *.profile
files in the /var/lib/pki-ca/conf/ folder that was mentioned

For the other subsystems (DRM, TKS, TPS, never looked at the RA or OCSP
systems) it uses the caInternalAuth*.cfg files in
/var/lib/pki-ca/profiles/ca folder for the subsystem certs (signing,
subsystem, ocsp certs ect) and the
/var/lib/pki-ca/profiles/ca/adminCert.profile for the software admin
certs loaded into your browser when running the wizards.