[Pki-users] Utimaco HSM "Not Found" problem

Michael StJohns msj at nthpermutation.com
Wed Apr 28 02:11:44 UTC 2010

Interesting.

I added the Utimaco to the list of supported modules (CS.cfg -
preop.configModules).    This time it showed up in the list in the
supported section along with the "Login" tag.

I clicked "Login" and manually logged in, selected the module as the
default, and completed the enrollment.  I then went back to the HSM and
using the Utimaco provided tool confirmed all the keys etc are present.

zcoolkey showed up in the unsupported list.

So try:

Add utimaco to the pkicreate script in /usr/bin
Add utimaco to the supported list in the default CS.cfg
/usr/share/pki/ca/conf

Mike