[Pki-users] Reset pkiconsole "administrator" password?

Mike Mercier mmercier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:03:21 UTC 2010

I thought I had forgot the 'admin' password (i.e. I could not 'login' using
the pkiconsole application).  I did manage to remember it (or maybe I was
using 'Administrator' when I first tried), but I would still like to know if
it is possible to reset the 'admin' password for pkiconsole without using
the pkiconsole application.

Thanks,
Mike