[Pki-users] Example of Configuration Data for DCS

Erwin Himawan ehimawan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 03:50:50 UTC 2010

Marc,
Thanks for the quick response.

The last URL (i.e. http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cert-system/) is what
I am looking for.  It has a lot of good configuration example.
Using the document, I have some idea what info should be shown on my CA
configuration page.
This document also helps me to troubleshoot my directory installation and CA
installation.

At the end of the day, I was able to access my CA's services page.

I would like to recommend to include this URL in the PKI Subsystem
Configuration (as a reference ?)

Thanks again.

Regards,
Erwin