[Pki-users] Fedora Package

Andrew Commons andrew.commons at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 28 09:53:14 UTC 2010

James Wright wrote:

> I have been looking in to this and it look like some dependences are being
installed from the repo updates which use version 1.3

A number of Dogtag packages showed up in the standard Fedora set of packages
that you can manipulate with the Add/Remove Software interface. I initially
thought these _were_ the complete Dogtag application and installed the lot.
It was only after some considerable period rummaging around trying to get it
to work that I realised it was not the complete application and removed the
whole lot. I subsequently followed the manual installation method which
added the pki repo to the global list bringing all the other packages into
the GUI giving a mix of 1.2 and 1.3 packages.

Perhaps this is at the root of all this?

Cheers,
Andrew