[Pki-users] "PKI Subsystem Configuration" help

RD@WoSign rd at wosign.com
Mon Jul 12 08:49:50 UTC 2010

Hi, all,

I am trying to install Dogtag Certificate System, but at the "PKI Subsystem
Configuration", we have the problem at step: "Creat e a New Securit y
Domain", whatever we enter, it display error "$errorString", and if we
choose the "Join an Existing Security Domain ", it display error
"org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The string "--" is not permitted within
comments."
So, we can't go on, please tell me what's the problem, and how to do? thanks
a lot.

Best Regards,

Jeff