[Pki-users] Regarding DRM configuration on fedora-dogtag pki-ca

Jagan Kanniappan jkanniappan at perisoftware.com
Fri Jun 4 00:01:18 UTC 2010

Dear PKI team,
                           I have installed fedora dogtag certificate
system on my fedora-10 machine.
                           The pki-ca service is working fine. I need to
enable the DRM(Data Recovery Manager) for this pki-ca instance.
                           I have followed the document which is present
in fedora-dogtag website.
                           The pki-kra packages are installed and the
service is started successfully. But i cannot able to make the
dualkeypair generation for the users who requesting for the
                          certificate.

Please assist me to enable the dualkey certificate while request for the
digital certificate and configure DRM service on the pki-ca instance.

Please do the needful..

Thanking you,
Jagan.k

--