[Pki-users] yum install pki-ca - and problem :(

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 15:11:04 UTC 2010

Rafal,

The pki-cad script is part of a new feature that has been added to
dogtag.  The pki-cad script is used to start all CA instances on a box.

To start all instances,
service pki-cad start

To start a particular instance foo:
service pki-cad start foo

There will be similar scripts for pki-rad, pki-ocspd etc.

Ade