[Pki-users] Re-instating Revoked Certificate

Erwin Himawan ehimawan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:44:44 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I noticed in the redhat certificate administration guide for reasons of
revoking certificate.

"The certificate is on hold pending further action. It is treated as revoked
but may be taken off hold in the future."

The way I understood the above quoted statement; I can put a certificate
into revocation list and at later time, re-instate the certificate.

My question is, how do I re-instate a revoked certificate which revocation
reason is under the above revocation-category.

Thanks,
Erwin