[Pki-users] CErtificate profile validation

Thomas Shanthi-LST016 Shanthi.Thomas at motorola.com
Mon Mar 22 16:48:28 UTC 2010

Thanks, Arshad. Is there some way to enforce the CA to cross-check the
CSR against the profile when the RA is also present? Or is this
automatically enabled?

I must have missed something when I set the cert preofile... When I
tried this, it seemed as if the CA was not verifying correctness of the
issued certificate against the cert profile. It seemed to be just adding
its signature. Also it added the Authority Key Indentifier but not the
subject key identifier (as per RFC 5280 it looks the CA adds this field)
- though both were mentioned in the profile.