[Pki-users] CErtificate profile validation

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Mon Mar 22 19:33:46 UTC 2010

Hmmm... unless something has changed in a new version of the PKI software
(it has been a few months since I last looked at DogTag), I've never had
to modify a .vm or .cgi file to change a profile.

The certificate profiles were always accessible through the PKI Console,
regardless of whether it was an RA or CA instance.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.