[Pki-users] Dogtag Version 1.3 release

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Wed May 5 22:31:51 UTC 2010

Congratulations, Kevin.

However, I notice that the documentation says the following to
install the CA:

yum install pki-ca

Yet, this package is unavailable/not-visible on the EPEL
repository:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5Server/x86_64/

How does one install from the EPEL repository if there is no
pki-ca RPM?

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.